24Vdc residential electromechanical motor for swing gates up to 3m per leaf.
- Heavy-duty motor suitable for swing gates for access to sites with heavy volumes of traffic.
- Ultraquiet motor.
- Obstacle detection to ensure safety.
- Modern design, made entirely of aluminium.
- Stainless steel spindle.
- Easy unlocking with personalised key.
- High protection from water and dirt.
- Option of pedestrian opening.
- Self-learning of open/close distances.
- Can be used in all temperatures between 10/+60.
KAIROS motor for residential swing gates
The KAIROS motor for swing doors with a maximum length of 3m per leaf is specially designed for gates for residential and community use.
It is a 24Vdc motor equipped with an obstacle detection system and powerful electronic soft stop for gates up to 300kg per leaf.
- KA3324C: WITH limit switch.
- KA3324: NO limit switches.
- Power 24Vdc.
- Heavy duty.
- IP44 Protection class.
- Maximum opening angle 120º.
- Maximum gate length 3m.
- Maximum gate weight 300kg
- Easy installation using a bolted bracket.
- Use of the electrolock is obligatory in unlocking models, and in locking models when the leaves are over 1.80 m long.
- There is the option of batteries housed in the control board (two 1.2 Ah batteries each).
- For all kinds of temperatures -20/+50.
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.