The Global harness is suitable for most people with reduced mobility.
- Extremely comfortable for legs, back and neck.
- Easy to put on thanks to the ultra-sliding materials, optimal for use on a chair.
- Fits straight out of the box for almost all users.
This is one of Erreka’s most popular harnesses, as it is suitable for most people and types of transfers. Its sliding material makes it ideal to put on and take off for wheelchair users. It also has a large backrest for maximum safety, with good support for the patient’s head.
- Suitable for transfers from/to bath/bed/floor/chair.
- Suitable for people with low body tone or poor sitting control.
- Suitable for hypertonic people and uncontrolled spasms.
- Suitable for people with double or single above-knee amputations.
- Minimises the risk of pressure ulcers and shearing.
- Option to straight for wardly reinforce the neck support.
- Sizes from the smallest to bariatric.
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.