COMPACT Sendo model is designed to offer the highest performance in sealing and robustness, taking care of aesthetics.
- Airtight integrity.
- Thermal transmittance.
- Energy saving.
- Snap-in profiles system for easy installation and change of glass in the event of breakage or accidents.
The most robust profile in our range for sliding doors. It has a larger aluminium profile, 45x68mm, and is more commonly used in northern European countries with more severe weather conditions, due to the model comes equipped with an overlap profile that when the door is closed drastically reduces the passage of air. It is the ideal model for accesses with a lot of traffic and in which people carry shopping carts or suitcases (airports, train stations, supermarkets). This type of profiling, allows the placement of all kinds of frames (from stadip to glass with an air chamber) and, as in the entire ERREKA range, the placement is very simple, with a bonded fitting system, favoring delivery and assembly times.
- Frame width: 45 x 68 mm.
- Airtight integrity: ****
- Safety: ****
- Lacquered, anodized and stainless colors (with Global, Ertain and Telescopic).
- The guide is made of wear-resistant material with a particularly low coefficient of friction.
- When the door is opened the encounter has a rounded overlap that reduces the chances of causing any damage by snagging.
- For the meeting of mobile leaves it has a profile with rounded edges and a brush, thus providing greater sealing and security.
- The reed system used makes it possible to install the automation and the profiles first, placing the glass afterwards. This makes the process easier, allowing savings in labor and time.
- Technical manual COMPACT SENDO
- Profile plan COMPACT SENDO Ertain 2+2 (pdf)
- Profile plan COMPACT SENDO Ertain 2+2 (dwg)
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.