230Vac residential electromechanical motor for swing doors up to 3m per leaf.
- Option of pedestrian entrance.
- Obstacle detection to ensure safety.
- Ready to connect the latest generation of sensitive edges.
- Practical key unlocking system.
- Powerful motor.
- Can be used in all temperatures between -30/50.
- High protection from water and dirt.
CALYPSO motor for residential swing gates
The CALYPSO motor for swing gates with maximum length 3m is specially designed for residential gates weighing up to 500 kg.
It is a 230Vac locking system with a 400-500 mm spindle and obstacle detection with electronic soft stop.
The CA43 locking system with 400mm spindle with a maximum opening angle of 100º is recommended for gates up to 2.5m in length.
The CA53 locking system with 500mm spindle with a maximum opening angle of 120º is recommended for gates up to 3m in length.
- Power 230Vac.
- Maximum force 2300N.
- Maximum opening angle 100º-120º.
- NO limit switch.
- IP44 Protection class.
- Open/close distance 500N.
- Maximum door length 3m.
- Maximum door weight 500kg.
- Straightforward programming and easy assembly.
- Use of the electrolock is obligatory in unlocking models, and in locking models when the leaves are over 1.80 m long.
- Maximum weight 400kg for gates up to 1.5m.
- Maximum weight 500kg for gates up to 2m.
- Protected power cable position.
- Electronic deceleration in opening and closing.
- Self-learning of open/close distances.
We recommend these kits