230Vac and 24Vdc residential electromechanical motor with articulated push arm for swing gates up to 2,5m per leaf.
- Self-learning and obstacle detection by encoder system (AR24C).
- Practical key unlocking system or box with key.
- Particularly suitable for wide pillars.
- Intensive use in the 24Vdc motor.
- High protection from water and dirt.
- Can be used in all temperatures between -20/+60.
ARC motor for residential swing gates
The ARC motor with articulated push arm is specially designed for residential swing gates with a maximum length of 2,5m per leaf up to 250 kg in weight.
It is a 230Vac and 24Vdc motor with obstacle detection system and electronic soft stop.
The 230Vac AR220C locking system with articulated push arm with maximum force of 320Nm is recommended for residential gates up to 250kg. Use of the electrolock is mandatory.
The 24Vdc AR24C locking system with articulated push arm and maximum force of 260Nm is recommended for intensive-use residential gates up to 200kg.
- Power 230Vac-24Vdc.
- Maximum force 320Nm.
- Speed 16mm/s.
- Open/close distance 400-500mm.
- Maximum opening angle 100º-120º.
- NO limit switch.
- IP44 Protection class.
- Open/close distance 500N.
- Maximum gate length 3m.
- Maximum gate weight 500kg.
- Straightforward programming and easy assembly.
- Use of the electrolock is obligatory in unlocking models, and in locking models when the leaves are over 1.80 m long.
- Electronic soft stop.
- Maximum weight 400kg for gates up to 2m.
- Maximum weight 500kg for gates from 1.5m to 2.5m long.
We recommend these kits
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.