24Vdc residential electromechanical motor for swing gates up to 2.2m per leaf.
- Heavy-duty motors suitable for gates for access to sites with heavy volumes of traffic.
- Obstacle detection to ensure safety.
- Easy access with key unlocking.
- Option of pedestrian opening.
- Can be used in all temperatures between 10/+60.
- Accurate operator with encoder.
TEMIS motor for residential swing gates
The TEMIS motor for swing gates with a maximum length of 2.2m is especially designed for residential gates.
It is a 24Vdc motor equipped with an obstacle detection system and electronic soft stop.
- TES4324I: Left hand electromechanical motor, 400 mm piston road, self locking with encoder
- TES4324D: TES4324I: Right hand electromechanical motor, 400 mm piston road, self locking with encoder
- Power supply 24Vdc.
- Adjustable force up to 2200 N.
- Heavy duty.
- Maximum opening angle 120º
- IP44 Protection level.
- Maximum gate length 2.2m.
- Maximum gate weight 200kg.
- Straightforward installation with bolted bracket.
- Use of the electrolock is obligatory in unlocking models, and in locking models when the leaves are over 1.80 m long.
- There is the option of batteries housed in the control board (two 1.2 Ah batteries each).
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.