TAGBASE-250 relay interface
Relay interface for plug-in receiver power 230Vac or 12-24Vac/dc.
- Option to work with TAG keys and card.
- Option to programme 250 different TAG card/key codes.
- High protection from water and dirt.
- Option to work with 3 types of reader.
- Operation with keys or proximity cards.
- Option to work with plug-in transmitters.
Plug-in receiver relay interface
for 230Vac or 12-24Vac/dc plug-in receiver, with two programmable channels for use of a plug-in receiver in facilities not equipped with a radio connector.
- Power: 230Vac 50/60H or 12-24Vac/10-36Vdc.
- Coding: TAG.
- Channels: 2 relays with NO and NC contacts, without power.
- Absorption in standby: <0.5A-230Vac / 26mA -24Vdc.
- Absorption in standby with 2 readers: <0.5A-230Vac / 75mA-24Vdc.
- Maximum absorption with active relay: <0.5A-230Vac / 52mA-24Vdc.
- Maximum absorption with 2 active readers and relay: <0.5A- 230Vac / 115mA-24Vdc.
- Relay contacts: 5A-250Vac.
- Logical operation: monostable, bistable or timer.
- Allows use of a plug-in receiver in facilities not equipped with a radio connector.
- Operation temperature: -20/+60ºC.
- Dimensions: 141(W) x 177(H) x 69 (D).
- Protection class: IPX4.
- Connection for TAG keys.
- Basic programming via receiver or advanced programming via programmer.
- Option to programme by IRTAPROG computer or on the readers.