Panic break out
Highly suitable for any type of heavy transit access
- Ideal for high-traffic sites and to evacuate people quickly.
- It can be use with Ertain, Global and Telescopic operators.
Sliding doors with panic break out profiles for use in emergency exit routes. In the event of emergency, these doors act like a swing door, opening in evacuation direction. This model is highly recommended for any type of access with a lot of traffic and a quick need for the evacuation of people, at the same time that it is an added value in accesses where large spaces are required at specific times, for example in vehicle dealerships.
- Airtight integrity: ****
- Safety: ****
- Mechanical opening mode.
- The glazing is snap-in and allows installation of glass from 3 + 3 mm to 6 + 6 mm.
- Aluminium profiles.
- The profiles are made of 45 mm (wide) x 76 mm (high) frames.
- Maximum leaf height: 2500 mm.
- Max moving blade width 900-1,200 mm.
- Glass thickness from 8 to 10 mm.
- Overlap 76 mm.
- Maximum leaf weight: 80kg (including weight of fittings).
- Frame width: 45 x 76 mm.
- User manual ANTIPÁNICO
- Memory of architects of the ANTIPÁNICO profiling
- Profile plan profiling ANTIPÁNICO Ertain 2+2 (pdf)
- Profile plan profiling ANTIPÁNICO Ertain 2+2 (dwg)
- Profile plan profiling ANTIPÁNICO Ertain 1+1 (dwg)
- Profile plan profiling GLOBAL ANTIPÁNICO 2+2 (pdf)
- Profile plan profiling GLOBAL ANTIPÁNICO 2+2 (dwg)
- Profile plan profiling GLOBAL ANTIPÁNICO Ertain 1+1 (pdf)
- Profile plan profiling GLOBAL ANTIPÁNICO Ertain 1+1 (dwg)
- Spare parts list ANTIPÁNICO
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.