The IRIN4B-250 independent radio receiver is designed to receive and decode the radio transmitter signals used in motorised door and gate facilities.
- External standalone receiver.
- Option of 433.92-868.35.
- Fixed code and roller code operation.
- Four channels.
- Option to use the four channels independently.
- Monostable, bistable or timer operation.
- Programmable receiver with IRPROGM and IRTAGPROG programming console or directly from the transmitter.
- Connection and coding of magnetic keys.
IRIN4B-250 Standalone receiver
Standalone receiver with 4 programmable channels with monostable, bistable or timer operation logic.
- Frequency: 433.92-868.35.
- Coding: Trinary fixed code/Roller code.
- Power: 230Vac-50/60H or 12-24Vac / 10-36Vdc.
- Absorption in standby: <0.5A-230Vac / 27mA -24Vdc.
- Absorption in standby with 2 readers: <0.5A-230Vac / 52mA-24Vdc.
- Maximum absorption with active relay: <0.5A-230Vac / 425mA-24Vdc.
- Maximum absorption with 2 active readers and relay:<0.5A- 230Vac / 475mA-24Vdc.
- Channels: 4 relays with NO and NC contacts, without power.
- Logical operation: Monostable, bistable or timer.
- Memory capacity: Fixed code: 1 (Upgradable up to 243 in community mode). Roller code: 250 (Upgradable up to 1000 with MEMO1000).
- Sensitivity: >-107dBm.
- Operation temperature: -20/+60ºC.
- Dimensions (mm): 141 (W) x 177(H) x 69 (D).
- Connection for magnetic key readers.
- Sequential programming of transmitters (Roller code).
- Memory full signalling (Roller code).
- Self-learning management of radio transmitters (Roller code).