The EVIN4B-250 independent radio receiver is designed to receive and decode the radio transmitter signals used in motorised door and gate facilities.
- External standalone receiver.
- With frequency 433.92.
- Evo code operation.
- Four channels.
- Option to use the four channels independently.
- Monostable, bistable or timer operation.
- Programmable receiver with IRPROGM and IRTAGPROG programming console.
EVIN4B-250 Standalone receiver
Standalone receiver with 4 programmable channels with monostable, bistable or timer operation logic.
- Frequency: 433.92.
- Coding: Evo code.
- Power: 230Vac-50/60H or 12-24Vac /10-36Vdc.
- Absorption in standby: 32mA-24Vdc.
- Maximum absorption with active relay: 70Ma-24Vdc.
- Channels: 4 relays with NO and NC contacts, without power.
- Logical operation: Monostable-bistable-timer (1 to 254s).
- Memory capacity: 250 (Upgradable up to 1000 with MEMO1000).
- Sensitivity: >-107dBm<.
- Operation temperature: -20/+60ºC.
- Dimensions (mm): 105(W) x 105(h) x 35 (D).
- Memory full signalling (Evo code).
- Self-learning management of radio transmitters (Evo code).
- Replacement transmitter management (Evo code).
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.