ECO32 profile for sliding doors, specially designed to comply with the European standard EN16361.
- The double-rib closing rubber ensures a better seal and does not move even in windy conditions.
Rugged ECO32 framed profile with maximum airtight integrity, making it the right solution for cases where energy efficiency is essential. It achieves unusual heat transfer values.
- Simple installation.
- Airtight integrity: *****
- Safety: ***
- Horizontal frame width: 32 x 60 mm.
- Vertical frame width: 32 x 30 mm.
- Lacquered colors (with Global and Ertain operators) and Anodized color (with Telescopic operator).
- Blade height max 3000 mm.
- Max moving blade width 500-2000 mm.
- Glass thickness from 8 to 24 mm.
- Overlap 34 mm.
- Extruded profile according to EN 755 and 573 in 6063 alloy under ISO 9002 certification.
- Technical manual EC0 32
- Memory of architects of the ECO 32 profiling
- Profile plan ECO 32 Ertain 2+2 (pdf)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Ertain 2+2 (dwg)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Ertain 1+1 (pdf)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Ertain 1+1 (dwg)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Global 2+2 (pdf)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Global 2+2 (dwg)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Telescopic 2+1 (pdf)
- Profile plan ECO 32 Telescopic 2+1 (dwg)
- Spare parts list ECO 32
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.