E4 Failsecure Unlocking device
- Suitable for doors in evacuation routes.
Leaf locking device consisting of a monostable simple-effect electric magnet. Its use is suitable for doors in evacuation routes, since it unlocks the bolt in the event of failure.
- Formed by monostable simple-effect electric magnet.
- The electromagnet allows intensive use of the device, with a spring that works in the direction of the latch lock.
- Includes microswitch for latch position indication.
- Requires manual unlock installation for release in case of power failure or ordinary failure.
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.