230Vac residential electromechanical motor with articulated push arm for swing gates up to 3.5m per leaf.
- Easy self-learning of the door’s open/close distances, spaces and reduction speeds.
- Practical motor unlocking system with personalised key.
- Ideal solution for very small spaces and doors with wide pillars.
- Obstacle detection to ensure safety.
- Option of anti-trapping system by encoder.
- High protection from water and dirt.
- Very powerful motor.
- Maximum opening angle 130º.
- Can be used in all temperatures between -20/+60.
CICLON motor for residential swing gates
The CICLON motor with articulated push arm is designed for residential swing gates up to 3.5m long per leaf and 250kg in weight.
It is a 230Vac motor available in models with and without encoder with
obstacle detection and electronic soft stop.
- Power 230Vac.
- Force 220-500Nm.
- WITH/WITHOUT locking.
- WITH/WITHOUT encoder.
- IP44 Protection class.
- High use.
- Maximum gate length 2.5 m.
- Maximum gate weight 250 kg.
- Easy installation with both articulated push and sliding rail arms.
- Option to mount stops on the sliding rail arm.
- Use of the electrolock is obligatory in unlocking models, and in locking models when the leaves are over 1.80 m long.
- Maximum weight 400 kg for doors up to 1.5 m.
- Maximum weight 240kg for doors up to 2.5 m.
We recommend these kits
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.