Relay interface for plug-in receiver power 12-24Vac/dc.
- Can be used in all temperatures between -20/+60.
- Valid for any ERREKA receiver.
APB12410 Relay interface
Relay interface for 230Vac or 12-24Vac/dc plug-in receiver, with a programmable channel for use of a plug-in receiver in facilities not equipped with a radio connector.
- Indoor use.
- Power: 12 or 24Vac/dc.
- Absorption in standby: 26Ma-24Vdc.
- Maximum absorption with active relay: 40Ma-24Vdc.
- Channels: 1 relay with NO and NC contact, without power.
- Relay contacts: 1Ma-24Vdc.
- Logical operation: Monostable.
- Operation temperature: -20/+60ºC.
- Dimensions: 80(W)x 35(H) x 20(D).
- Allows use of a plug-in receiver in facilities not equipped with a radio connector.
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.