AM606S Control board
Analogue electric control board for sliding and up-and-over
- Option to connect motors with encoder and/or limit switches. For industrial use motors.
Analogue control board with limit switches
230Vac analogue control board for sliding and up-and-over doors with limit switch.
- Adjustment and programming via potentiometer and DIP switch.
- Connector for IRRE2 / IRRE2-250 or RSD radio receiver (built-in fixed code decoding).
- Output for 230Vac signalling light (for use in flashing lights).
- Connector for traffic light management card.
- Time-adjustable contact to activate the garage or courtesy light.
- Input for encoder 1 signal.
- Opening and closing safety input.
- Motors up to 1500W 230 Vac.
- Can be used to manage up to 2 photocell inputs.
- Option to test the photocells.
- Fitted with a 6A fuse to protect higher power motors.
- Output to supply 24Vdc peripherals.
Are you a registered user?
Log in with your credentials and download all the content.